Learn About Us
At Frisco Institute for Reproductive Medicine, everything we do is for the benefit of our patients. From our expert physicians and cutting-edge lab to our clinical staff and financial department, every person in our office is driven to help our patients succeed. Our board-certified doctors and staff are the core of FIRM’s dedication to our patients. Our team goes the extra mile to help you through treatment. For new patients, we also offer convenient and complimentary initial video appointments. For all our patients’ convenience and to ensure we provide great attentive care, we offer all our fertility services under one roof, including surgery to correct or address fertility problems. Our on-site surgery center is certified by the Texas Department of Health and accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). We have a world-class IVF laboratory and reproductive surgery center at FIRM – serving Plano, Frisco & the Dallas-Fort Worth area – to provide patients with a diagnosis and the best opportunity to start a family. A strong IVF lab is crucial for success in many fertility treatments, so we took extra care in building ours.
Led by Dr. Marius Meintjes, a board-certified High Complexity Laboratory Director, our lab provides cutting-edge features, including a dedicated hormone lab, advanced air filtration, recovery rooms adjacent to the laboratory, and more. There is ongoing research daily to achieve better embryo development, maximizing IVF success, embryo survival rate, and overall embryo health. We are the first IVF lab in Texas to house an EmbryoScope®, the FDA-approved time-lapse photography monitoring technology to protect embryo development and pinpoint the healthiest embryos. We offer private fertility counseling sessions and fertility support groups for our couples struggling with the emotional stress of infertility and treatments.
At The Frisco Institute for Reproductive Medicine, we don’t want the cost of fertility treatments to be a barrier to your starting or growing your family. Our financial department works with patients to ensure treatment is affordable by:
- Matching or beating competitors’ prices on most procedures
- Offering in-house financing plans, with no charges for six months
- Providing treatment discounts, including discounts on second and third embryo cycles if your first cycle does not succeed, military discounts, and our single embryo transfer program
We can also provide our patients financing through Prosper HealthCare Lending. We will do our best to help you with your financial challenges that are interfering with pursuing treatment, and we won’t give up. FIRM is contracted with most major insurance plans. Since these agreements with the insurance companies have varying expiration dates, you are encouraged to call our office to verify that we are still contracted with your plan at the time of your appointment. Even if we are not currently contracted with your insurance company, you may still have out of network benefits.
- Accountable/inter Plan Health Group PPO
- Aetna PPO, POS, HMO
- Beechstreet PPO NEXT PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Choice PPO/POS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (HMO BLUE)
- Cigna PPO
- Cigna Managed Care (HMO, POS, Open Access, Open Access Plus)
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Great-West HMO
- POS, Open Access, PPO
- Healthcare Partners of East Texas PPO
- HealthSmart North Texas Healthcare Network PPO POS
- Humana PPO
- Multi Plan PPO
- NPPN PPO/ Plan Vista Solutions
- PPO NEXT
- Principal Edge PPO
- Regional Healthcare Alliance PPO
- Texas True Choice PPO
- United Healthcare Select, Select Plus
- United Healthcare Open Access Products (Choice, Choice Plus, Options PPO)
- USA Managed Care Organization PPO
Helping patients realize their dreams of building a family is a source of great fulfillment for all of us at FIRM. Let us help you on your journey.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.