About Frisco Institute for Reproductive Medicine
At Frisco Institute for Reproductive Medicine, everything we do is for the benefit of our patients. From our expert physicians and cutting-edge lab to our clinical staff and financial department, every person in our office is driven to help our patients succeed from the moment they walk through our doors.
Our promise to patients
- You will receive compassionate and expert care, every step of the way.
- You will see your own fertility doctor during every visit, because personal attention matters.
- We will keep you fully informed regarding prognosis and treatment options.
- We will utilize the most up-to-date technology to ensure your best chance of success.
- We will help couples decide on the right plan of action for them, not just the most expensive treatment.
- We will do our best to help you with your financial challenges that are interfering with pursuing treatment.
- We won’t give up.
Dedicated doctors & staff
Our doctors and staff are the core of FIRM’s dedication to our patients. Our team goes the extra mile to help you through treatment, such as:
- Our front desk staff checks insurance benefits for new patients.
- Our nurses provide hands-on medication teaching in private sessions.
- Our doctors see their patients themselves for all visits including sonograms and procedures.
- Our medical director Rinku Mehta, who has made the fertility journey herself, brings an extra level of compassion and understanding to patient fertility treatment.
For new patients, we also offer convenient and complementary initial video appointments. Our easy-to-use scheduling tool allows you to find a time that works for you to speak with one of our doctors.
Outstanding IVF laboratory
A strong IVF lab is crucial for success in many fertility treatments, so we took extra care in building ours. Lead by our internationally acclaimed lab director, Dr. Marius Meintjes, FIRM’s lab provides a number a cutting-edge features for better treatment outcomes, including:
- Ongoing research to achieve better embryo development, maximizing IVF success, embryo survival rate and overall embryo health.
- Advanced air filtration for clean, toxin-free environment far beyond many labs’ standards, custom designed by Dr. Meintjes.
- One of only a handful of labs in the country with FDA approved time-lapse photography monitoring technology to protect embryo development and pinpoint the healthiest embryos.
- Patient recovery rooms adjacent to the lab for easy egg retrievals and embryos transfers.
- Dedicated hormone laboratory for patient treatment.
On-site surgery center
For our patients’ convenience and to ensure we provide great attentive care, we offer all of our fertility services under one roof, including surgery to correct or address fertility problems. Our on-site surgery center provides a number of benefits, including:
- Certified by Texas Department of Health and the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery
- Efficient outpatient procedures, such as hysteroscopic surgery
- Use of less sedation than other centers for faster, safer recovery
- Private rooms for pre-operative evaluation and recovery
In-house counseling center
Our practice is the only fertility clinic in the area with an in-house counseling center. Reen Myburgh, FIRM’s infertility counselor, specializes in fertility issues to help families through the emotional struggles of infertility and treatments. We offer private fertility counseling sessions and fertility support groups.
Fertility events and seminars
Our practice hosts community events that bring patients struggling with infertility together. Ask questions and talk with our experienced infertility specialists in a casual, relaxed environment. Events include Yoga with the Doctor, educational seminars, presentations, facility tours and a Q&A session with Dr. Rinku Mehta.
Affordable treatments & special pricing programs
At Frisco Institute for Reproductive Medicine, we don’t want the cost of fertility treatments to be a barrier to your starting or growing your family. Our financial department works with patients to ensure treatment is affordable by:
- Matching or beating competitors’ prices on most procedures
- Offering in-house financing plans, with no charges for six months
- Providing treatment discounts, including discounts on second and third embryo cycles if your first cycle does not succeed, military discounts, and our single embryo transfer program