Complimentary Video Consultation
For New Patients
We realize that walking through the doors of an infertility clinic for the first time is a big and sometimes intimidating step. We want to offer you the opportunity to meet with one of our physicians from the comfort of your home before you have to take that first step. We offer new patients considering treatment with FIRM the opportunity to schedule a 15 minute video appointment to discuss fertility treatment options with our specialists.
There are three easy steps for talking to one of our doctors:
Step 1: Schedule a video consultation appointment time
Our easy-to-use Calendly scheduling system allows you to find a 15 minute appointment slot for a day and time that works best for your schedule. Once you schedule an appointment, we will be in contact with more information to guide you through your video consultation.
Step 2: Join your video consultation
For your reference, FIRM uses GoToMeeting for our online video consultations. After you have scheduled an appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation email from FIRM with next steps.
There are three ways to join the video conference when it is time for your appointment.
- RECOMMENDED – Web App: Join online from a web browser on your Windows, Mac, Linux or Google Chrome OS computer. Patients do not need to download any software with this option. Simply click on the link in your confirmation email to enter the session quickly and easily from almost any computer. This is the recommended option for patients that do not have the GoToMeeting app already installed on their desktop or mobile device.
- Desktop App: Join from software downloaded onto your Windows or Mac computer. Patients choosing this option will need to install the free software onto their desktop computer before joining the video consultation.
- Mobile App: Join on the go from your mobile phone or tablet. Patients choosing this option will need to install the free software onto their mobile device before joining the video consultation.
Step 3: Get your questions answered
One of our doctors can discuss your questions and fertility options such as:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Ovulation induction
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Cryopreservation and fertility preservation (the freezing & storage of eggs, sperm or embryos)
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Donation & Surrogacy
- and more… our doctors are here to help you through your fertility journey
Learn More About Our Practice
Have questions about our practice? Here is some additional information:
You can also call us at (972) 301-8668 or contact us online. We would love to hear from you!